The 2019-2020 EduBucks Program is closed. Please check back in August 2020 for more information.
CONGRATS to our 2018-2019 Recipients!
- Julie Chiang-Rowland High School - $800.00
- Khandy Ly-Rowland Elementary School - $640.00
- Russell Okinaka-Montclair High School - $800.00
- Laura Dent-Hier-Rowland High School - $577.00
- Gilbert Navarro-Jellick Elementary School - $793.97
- Argy Leyton-Montclair High School - $800.00
- Octavia Luna-Montclair High School - $664.30
- Lisa Herrera-Sutherland Elementary School - $789.24
- Kimberly Johnson-Kingsley Elementary School - $700.00
- William Brogie-Village Academy High School - $500.00
- Melinda Villegas-Blandford Elementary School - $700.00
- Michelle Willie-Jellick Elementary School - $800.00
- Robert Lopez-Park West High School - $800.00
Each application will be judged individually based on
five (5) categories:
-Aligning with STEAM Standards
-Integration of WEWAC goals – (to promote the importance of water and water use efficiency in Southern California and provide resources to educators and students who help us achieve that goal.)
-Does the program or project provide experiential/hands-on learning
-The number of students reached
-Does the application provide a clear description of the project or program
Please view the judging criteria when completing your application.